It’s finally here!!! After three long weeks of waiting my CurlKit finally came in the mail today! I did my first ever YouTube review that you can watch here. Unfortunately, one of the products that I was really looking forward to did not come with this Kit and I had to send them another email. Karen’s Body Beautiful Leave In Conditioner was listed in the kit content but was not in my box. Hopefully CurlKit can have that sent to me or else we’re going to have some issues.
I tallied up the full retail price of this box, minus the Karen’s Body Beautiful and here are the results:
- Ori Essentials Moisturizing Leave In Conditioner (Full-Size) – $13
- Ampro Pro Style Vitamin E (Full-Size) – $5
- Honey Curls Oil Blend (about 2 oz.) – $5
- Amazing Botanicals AloeMint Spritz (about 2 oz.) – $4.50
- Naturalista Cosmetics Juicy Leave In Conditioner (about 1.7 oz.) – $5.50
So, all together, minus the Karen’s Body Beautiful, my box totals to $33 and I paid $18. Not a bad deal price wise. I will be using the Vitamin E like a fiend in my hot oil treatments. It’ll also make a nice addition to my Castor Oil mix to help dilute it a bit. I have enough Leave In’s now to last me until mid-summer so that’s nice. Wash Day is coming up again so I’m excited to try out my new oils and share the results!